We are currently assisting a well respected Lloyd's Managing Agent recruit a qualified Management Accountant for their very busy Corporate Finance department. This role will be reporting into the Head of Corporate Finance and will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts for the group of companies within tight deadlines
- Preparing statutory accounts (including yearend audit).
- Assisting with the setting up of new entities, including accounts, regulatory returns and HMRC notifications
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of the budget(s)
Ideally, your experience will include:
- Working within the London Insurance Market (ideally at an MGA/Insurance Company
- Managing others as you will be supervise the Management Accounts Assistant
- Strong knowledge of tax and accounting issues
- Advanced Microsoft skills
Our client is looking for a qualified Account (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent).