Interim Finance Director - FMCG
Our client a leading FMCG brand are in process of hiring a dymanic Finance Director for a period of 12 months. The ideal candidate will either be on a short notice or immediately available.
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director, other Senior Executives and Non Executives.
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision–making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Lead and develop the finance function
- Work with strategic team to develop future business strategy.
- Ensure corporate budgeting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Take ultimate responsibility for the company cash management policies.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Corporate finance: manage company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body
- Must be commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance.