The Finance support analyst will be responsible to handle all queries that comes in the Credit Department mailbox by allocating the queries to the right team member and action discounts and any other cost amendments requests to support the tour operation. This role also supports the credit control function by processing payments over the phone and using a virtual terminal.
Reporting to: Group Financial Controller
Managing: No Direct Reports
Key accountabilities & responsibilities:
- Working closely alongside the sales & product team to action amendments, apply loyalty discounts and resolve cost discrepancies.
- Processing Refunds through several payment methods in a timely and accurate manner
- Dealing with administrative duties including payments, managing supplier/ hotel invoices & queries
- Prepare and send timely remittances for foreign currency payments made.
- Preparation of accurate balance sheet reconciliations: Hotel Payable
- Support Admin team with the right calculations as per the company's cancellation policy
- Responsible for recognising cancellation income as per the company's revenue recognition policy
Key skills and knowledge required:
- 2 years+ experience gained in a finance department
- Studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Must be organised and good at prioritising workload
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
- Possess positive attitude, great telephone manner, excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good attention to detail