R,A Fin. Acct and Contrl. Senior Manager
The primary role of Senior Team Manager is to ensure that all accounting and reporting activities including responsibilities of his/her team are performed in an effective, controlled and efficient manner. This includes line responsibility of a team of around ~11 finance professionals for specific Downstream entities in scope. The team is primarily responsible for financial accounting and reporting as well as providing an overall oversight to ensure compliance with Group and International Accounting Standards. The incumbent will drive a culture of accountability and end-to-end controller mindset to ensure first time right submissions.
- Delivery of operational excellence sustaining "Top Quartile" performance and effective operations of all applicable controls.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities specifically to reduce complexity, promote best practice and provide focus on financial issues.
- Resource management including adequate business continuity process.
- Collaboration with Country Controller, Finance In the Business, Functions and business stakeholders, on effective reporting and management deliverables.
- Leverage change management/influencing skills to support process standardization and simplification.
- Co-create and development of a strong coordination and connectivity with other finance processes.
- Leads and manages migration / divestments and improvement projects.
- Supports Group and department projects such as IFRS implementation, World Class Close, World Class Finance.
Team Management and Staff Development
- Build strong and competent R&A teams geared towards delivering high performance organization at a competitive cost.
- Focus on sustainable working environment, mitigating challenges resulting from peak loading periods.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.