Senior Associate (AAS) - Conversion
KPMG’s Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) practice is positioned to assist clients in the overall accounting related advisory.
- Assist accounting advisory projects (technical as well as process) and lead smaller scale accounting advisory projects along with other solutions of AAS including:
- Implementation assistance with new financial reporting standards;
- Conversion services to companies that need to change their financial reporting to MFRS or MPERS;
- Support in accounts backlog and reconciliation;
- Design and development of reporting pack or template;
- Secondment of staff to client's office on a temporary basis to fill up their temporary accounting resource shortages.
- Involved in business development, proposals drafting, client negotiation and contracting.
- Be up to date with developments on regulatory and accounting matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting functions or auditing;
- Possess knowledge of financial reporting standards;
- Strong analytical and management skills;
- Excellent command of English;
- Well organized and reliable with a strong sense of integrity and accountability.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.