Fin. Acct and Contrl. OE Lead
The incumbent oversees Operational Excellence of the team and will be primarily responsible for smooth delivery of standard operational activities of R&A financial accounting and reporting tasks for entities in scope. The incumbent has the delegated authority of STM on operational matters and is fully focused on meeting all metrics set up for Reporting & Analysis from org and group perspective; including effective operation of all transactional financial controls.
- Ensure KPIs are reported, analyzed and improvement plans are developed if Service Level Agreement is not met to drive best practice procedures and influence OU practices
- Sets the right priorities regarding multiple work and demands
- Provides inputs on internal and Group projects as required by Senior Manager or Reporting focal point
- Act as first point of escalation for process related items within team, resolving or escalating issues timely and effectively
- Ensure delivery of training in the area of expertise and proper execution of hand-over procedure between team members
- Maintain and operate a control framework that ensures effective and robust control over all team activities, covering proper segregation of duties
- Ensure audit points followed through to timely completion with adequate control framework to prevent re-occurrence and knowledge is shared across team
- Ensure team compliance with all internal governance and procedures as defined, eg. communication schedule, change control process, work policies & procedures Change
- Management and CI: Ownership of Operational improvements (Continuous Improvement ideas) at team level
- Proper embedding of process and control changes within the team and regular liaison with
- Process Owner Organization for clarifications
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.