FP&A Finance Director
Our client a global leader in the gaming industry is currently seeking an FP&A Director.
As the Director FP&A you will be a key asset in the future growth of the business. You will be leading the international FP&A effort and will be spear–head the international monthly financial forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects.
The successful person will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, capital expenditure analysis, industry/peer group comparisons, new business opportunities, and other projects requested by senior management.
Your function acts as the analytical engine of the region to provide insights and support 'optimal' business decision making.
- You will analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures
- You will monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- You will conduct ad–Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- You will develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- You will analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Support Senior Management Team with in–depth analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 5+ years' experience as a Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
- Strong working knowledge of accounting
- Strong leadership skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills; SAP experience highly valued
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly–driven and self–motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll–up sleeves and work with team members in a hands–on management capacity
If this would be of interest please apply with an up to date version of your CV.