Location: Braintree, Essex
Salary: Competitive Salary plus benefits
Our client is a dynamic fast growing independent multi–utility connection contractor. They tailor their approach to their client's individual situations and understand that each project brings its own challenges. By working closely with their clients to their deadlines, they offer flexible utility infrastructure solutions that enable developers to sell houses on time and within programme. Together they work closely as a team to find a better way and make things happen for their clients and each other, and everyone that is part of their journey has the opportunity to grow, develop and carve a bright future. Our clients ethos is a focus on attitude, as they can train the skill, so if you are seeking an opportunity to develop yourself and seek a new challenge then this is the perfect opportunity!
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flows
- Overhead variance analysis against budget and re forecast
- Produce commercial and contract reports on a monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs
- Support with budgeting and forecasting on a quarterly basis
- Support with identifying and reviewing processes to continuously improve standard working methods within the finance team
- Support both the Finance Director and the Financial Controller to implement business change through diverse and indirect project teams
Requirements of the Management Accountant:
- Strong proven background within management accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- ACCA/CIMA qualified or appropriate degree
- Project management experience is desirable
- Knowledge of setting annual budgets and re forecasting
- A confident, adaptable approach with an ability to implement change within a team
- Clean driving license and access to a serviceable, appropriately insured vehicle
Benefits of becoming the Management Accountant:
You can expect a forward thinking and dynamic environment where development and coaching is their number one focus; they are aware they are only as good as their people and ensure you have all the tools in order to be successful. In return for your skills, experience and attitude, they offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, life assurance, pension, share investment scheme, discounted gym membership and much more!
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Management Accountant, then please apply now!
Our client and its subsidaries is an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of their businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Closing Date: 31st March 2019