Business Analyst - Robo-advice
Business Analyst – 6 month contract – up to GBP400/day
Are you an experienced Business Analyst?
Do you have experience in Financial Services with knowledge of contact centres and robo–advice?
I'm working with a well–known Financial Services brand, headquartered in Edinburgh, who are going through an exciting period of transformation.
They are looking for a Business Analyst to help structure a new contact centre for the business, aimed at providing automated financial advice, and are seeking those who are comfortable getting into low level process design, with operational/contact centre experience.
- Be part of a team of Business Analysts & Software Developers
- Analysis of requirements and creation of specifications, working with Software Engineers and Internal / External stakeholders
- Creating and executing test cases
- Writing & maintaining documentation
- Support of consulting projects
You will be:
- Degree qualified, ideally in a Business or IT related degree
- Strong experience as a Business Analyst in Financial services or a large blue–chip client
- Strongly experienced in requirements gathering and low–level/high detail process design experience
- Ideally have operational/contact centre BA experience
For more information get in touch as soon as possible.