Temporary Credit Controller
Our lovely client in Dorking are seeking a Temporary Credit Controller to join their wonderful team!
Salary: GBP12/14 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hrs, Monday – Friday
The Role and Responsibilities:
- To contact customers pro–actively, whether by telephone, e–mail, or fax, chasing all items due daily, in accordance with terms agreed with customers. To record details of contact on inhouse accounts system.
- To review daily outstanding sales orders on credit hold and if appropriate, considering customers credit and payment history, release them. Seek advice from the Financial Controller if unsure of what action to take.
- To issue credit control letters and handover debts to solicitors and/or specialist debt collection agencies in accordance with Company Policy.
- To undertake credit checks via the nominated Agency prior to opening of new accounts.
- To be computer literate, good spoken and written English language skills and confident on the phone to customers.
If this role sounds of interest, and you wish to see a job spec, please give one of our consultants a call at Specialist Recruit or apply online!!
Please note a consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.
Please be aware that under the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations, (GDPR), May 2018, in applying for this position either by way of your initial CV submission and/or subsequent Registration Interview you, the "Data Subject/Candidate",* will be supplying Specialist Recruit International Ltd with "Personal Sensitive Data"*.Full details of how our agency complies with the new GDPR legislation can be found on our website and will be confirmed upon registration.