- Page Personnel are looking for a Credit Controller
- We seek someone with experience working as a Credit Controller
Our client is a highly successful client services business located in Derby. They are a great business to work for with a lovely site and office full of bright and dynamic individuals. The office is open plan, spacious and bright. They have a brilliant work culture and are continuously expanding.
This is a temporary to permanent Credit Controller position located in their Derby branch that will be running for 4-8 weeks on temporary and then permanent thereafter.
You will be responsible for:
- Collating data from various age debt reports
- Looking at multiple ledgers
- Chasing new debt and aged debt between the value if £10 up to £500k
- Analysing this data to prioritise clients and customers that need to be chased for their debts
- Inputting data into company systems
- Delegating work to other employees
- Reducing aged debt by actively ringing clients
You will be the perfect candidate for this role if you:
- Are available to start a new position within 1 week of applying
- Have worked within a Credit Controller role previously
This is a temporary to permanent position that will be running for 4-8 weeks on temporary and then permanent thereafter. If you are immediately available or can start within one week please apply for this role now. The client is looking to pay a full time equivalent of £20,000 per annum.