The role offers an opportunity to join a very fast growing business. Growing mainly through acquisition the business has entered new markets and continues to expand its global footprint.
The client are a family run business that have maintained their core values despite growing to an impressive size. They aren't afraid of entering new markets and rely heavily on their employees to push the business forward. They offer good career progression and this role offers the chance to manage junior accountants and build a team.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
- Analysis of KPIs
- Prepare VAT returns
- Preparation and posting of journals
- Preparation of board packs
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA qualified
- Management accounts experience
- Experience with SAP
- staff management experience
£35,000 - £45,000