Newcastle City Centre
- Permanent Full–Time
- Mon–Fri normal business hours
- City centre parking available
- Immediate hire
My client, a leading independent Professional Services organisation, who are experts in delivering a broad range of accounting and advisory services to their clients are looking for a talented individual to join their team who has a strong financial and practice background.
The role includes;
- Book–keeping VAT returns and management accounts.
- Bank reconciliation
- Data input and cleansing
- Liaising with stakeholders.
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Process purchase invoices and credit notes
- Prepare and distribute customer statements
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Qualified, part qualified, AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong background within the Financial sector (Practice experience necessary)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Confident to advise and liaise with clients on a regular basis
- Excellent computer skills with good knowledge of Xero/ Sage Line 50.
- A confident candidate who has relevant experience within the Financial experience, preferably having varied project experience from within the Practice sector.
The Successful candidate will be able to prepare accounts from scratch – for Limited & Partnership companies using electronic or manual records. Have relevant experience working with management accounts within a practice/chartered accountancy environment.