Business Analyst (Gas dataflow process expert)
Role: Business Analyst (Gas dataflow process expert)
Location: Milton Keynes (3 month contract)
Rate: GBP350–GBP400 / day
Do you have an in–depth understanding of retail Gas industry dataflows and processes? We are looking for a gas expert for a leading energy data and metering operator, to work with a team of Business analysts to analyse gas industry flows and processes, and to incorporate new processes into the business. The Gas expert Business Analyst will deliver a set of requirements relating to gas dataflows and processes for ongoing development. So, if you are a retail gas industry dataflow and process expert – apply today for more information. Start date ASAP!!!!
- Fully understand how a process works today and and clearly portray that on a process map.
- Review process designs, identify any weakness and determine the optimal means of fulfilling the desired result
- Succinctly and clearly translate conceptual requirements into a detailed series of requirements that can be both developed and tested.
- Review process designs and identify those areas that are likely to cause problems both in development and in the future operation.
- Manage projects on small/low complexity initiatives – 20% time allocated
- Process stapling/mapping/design – an ability to create process designs that reflect customer needs and process improvement
- Manage multiple stakeholders and drive conflicting views to agree a way forward
- Explain complex tools, technologies and concepts to audiences that are not IT or change literate
- Can receive unstructured information and translate it into meaningful messages.
- Able to glean ideas and concepts from people with differing backgrounds, skills and experiences
- Can provide ideas on future operation of process/system and can bring out creative side in others
- Understands the impact of process/requirements and can ensure that benefits are maximised
- Track record of delivery – ability to get work done on time, to an acceptable level of quality
- An ability to work with and performance management vendors within project engagements.