Jazz Personnel are proud to represent one of London's elite law firms. Having experienced a rapid period of growth the firm are now looking to appoint a commercially astute Finance Manager.
Responsibilities to include: –
- Producing management accounts and finance reports accurately
- Conducting financial analysis and driving the firm's financial performance
- Operational reporting for cost centres
- Supporting the budgeting and forecasting process for costs
- Partnering with the relevant business staff to drive cost efficiencies
- Overseeing the purchase ledger posting process
- General process and policy improvements
Key experience: –
- Have an accountancy qualification
- Have at least 5 years' experience working in a law firm – preferably one that practices predominantly in litigation
- Have demonstrable knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules and of what regulatory compliance looks like in a law firm
- Strong analytical skills and a talent for influencing people
- Drive and determination to help aid the growth of a law firm
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!