Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic career progressing opportunity for an experienced purchase ledger clerk within an leading pharmaceuticals company operating from Cambridge. Within this role as Purchase Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for assisting in the smooth running of the Accounts Payable function, through weekly BACs payment runs, reconciliations and multi-currency payments.
An established multi-national pharmaceuticals company with their base of operations in Cambridge who can provide an ambitious and progressive working environment, built around their experienced team. Able to provide a fantastic working space and progression opportunities for the successful candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk will be responsible for:
- Assisting the team lead with the smooth running of the Accounts Payable function
- Weekly BACS payment runs across a number of currencies
- Supplier statement, bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensuring detailed and accurate processing of the ledger
- Producing detailed reports to be shared with senior stakeholders in the business
- Assisting with the month end processes
- Assisting with any improvement in structure and system streamlining
The successful applicant for the Purchase Ledger Clerk will be:
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on both personal and team progression
- Experience in a number of accounting packages would be advantageous
- An advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Confident in liaising with senior stakeholders within the business
- Comfortable in meeting with external suppliers
The successful applicant for the position will be making a fantastic career move to an energetic and progressive pharmaceuticals company who can provide an ambitious working environment. The successful candidate will also receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.