Credit Controller (Temporary)
Are you looking for some temporary work in a company where you can learn and develop your skills as a Credit Controller (temporary) in London? We have the job for you!
Page are proud to represent a fantastic client that are taking the property market by storm! They are looking for an extra pair of hands to help as a Credit Controller (Temporary) in their accountancy team.
- Significantly reducing aged debt
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Liaising with the rest of the finance team and reporting into management
- Responding to both internal and external queries
- Setting up direct debits and taking credit card payments
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Highly organised
- Confident working within an accountancy team
- Able to work to and meet targets
- At least 3 years experience as a credit controller (temporary)
- Great communication skills
- Able to work in London
A competitive hourly rate and the opportunity to gain exposure working for an exceptional property company in the heart of London. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.