FTC Credit Controller
This is an exciting opportunity with a large property firm in canary wharf London for a 12 month period. The opportunity is to assist the collections team during this busy period. FTC Credit Controller will be a temporary position.
Page are proud to represent this large firm and offer an opportunity for someone with relevant experience to join the growing team for a fixed term period.
Key responsibilities are:
The successful FTC Credit Controller candidate will:
- Minimum 2 year's exposure in a collections role
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Sound decision making
- Good attention to detail, and organised
- Time management
- Sound IT skills
- Work under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident individual
- Property/Professional Services back ground preferred-but not essential
the successful FTC Credit Controller will be offered a competitive salary between £25,000 and £30,000. They will be given an opportunity in there London office within the accountancy team.
Please read the full description before applying and ensure you are immediately available for interview!