Junior Credit Controller
This is a role with a large financial service company operating from the city of London. The role will come with full training provided however we are looking for a candidate how has some exposure in a finance position previously.
Page are proud to represent this large and still growing financial service company with an exciting opportunity for a junior to join the accountancy team. This is a global enterprise offering a dynamic working endowment suitable for all.
The key responsibilities of the Junior Credit Controller are:
- Collection of overdue invoices
- Chasing clients via phone, email and letter
- Working closely with collection team
- Ensuring timely payments are made
- Cash allocations and account reconciliations
The successful Junior Credit Controller will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to adapt in difficult circumstances
- Work well in a team and under own supervision
- Ability to learn at a fast rate
- Some previous exposure in a Finance position
- Strong understanding of what a credit control function is
The successful Junior Credit Controller candidate will be offered a competitive salary and have access to a full and extensive benefits package.
Please read the full description and only apply if you match the criteria, unsuccessful candidate will not be contacted.