Are you looking for an exciting and new opportunity?
We are seeking a Credit Controller to join a well–established, successful, highly motivated, dynamic Credit team. The team are responsible for collecting cash of over GBP600m across a 60,000 strong customer base.
Your key objectives will be to deliver against cash collection, aged debt reduction and outbound call activity targets; whilst maintaining high customer service standards..
Job Title: Credit Controller
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 17:30pm
- Actively chase overdue Customer Accounts via letter and telephone.
- Liaise and work with Account Managers where required, to assist in the collection of debt.
- Promote Direct Debit conversion on all calls.
- Ensure that all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Work effectively with other departments and sites to ensure highest levels of Customer Service are given at all times.
- Ensure Cash Generation into the business is maximised each month
- Ensure Aged Debt is minimised each month
- Ensure outbound call activity is maximised
- Participate in Team Meetings
- Promote excellent Customer Service at all times
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload in a target driven environment
- At all times demonstrate confidentiality, conscientiousness and trustworthiness
- Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
- Periodically review Daisy Security Policies – centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
- Carry out any 'ad hoc' assignments as and when required.
- To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It's about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer???
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks' company sick pay over a 12–month rolling period