Management Accountant Job
Management Accountant Job – GBP40,000 + Study – Property and Construction – London Bridge
Your new company
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a chance to work with a globally renowned Infrastructure company. You will be working for a leader in specialist infrastructure solutions, investing and caring for the vital infrastructure that enables communities to function and economies to grow. You will be working in the Central team in London, which provides asset and fund management expertise as well as origination and management support.
Your new role
You will be working in a finance team of 5, as a Management Accountant. Your day to day duties will include:
- Producing full sets of Management Accounts for multiple entities
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Profit and loss statement
- Preparing Statutory Accounts
- VAT returns
- Cashflow forecasting and budgeting
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be studying ACCA or CIMA, ideally part–qualified.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least 1 year experience working in a similar role
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Management Accountant to step up and gain more career progression. You will have excellent holiday benefits and will be part of the company pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in applying to this role, please email through your most up to date CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in finance please call me for a confidential discussion.