Senior Credit Controller
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to work with a leading Peterborough based business in the reduction of their aged debt on this temporary basis. In the Senior Credit Controller capacity you will be responsible for driving the credit function to successful cash collection and reduction of aged debt in this leading FMCG.
An established FMCG based from Peterborough who are making large inroads in the sector and are seeing consistent year on year growth. Providing a busy and challenging working environment which is highly rewarding for the successful candidate for the Senior Credit Controller.
The Senior Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Driving the end-to-end credit control function
- Streamlining debt collection processes and implementing any changes as necessary
- Ensuring sales, billings & customer services teams are streamlined & operating in tandem
- Ensuring the reduction of historic aged debt
- Leading on effective credit management & cash flow reporting
- Supporting sales maintenance & monitoring through credit account information, delivering analysis, , invoice controls & accounting
- Driving effective management of contract billing processes; sense checking AR & debt collection with customer contracts
The successful for the candidate for the Senior Credit Controller will be:
- Experienced in credit control with a proven track record of reducing aged debt
- Confident in liaising with with key stakeholders within the business
- Proven in improving system processes and implementing any changes
- Experienced in a wide range of systems, nVision would be advantageous
- A resilient individual keen on personal and team success
The successful candidate will be making a move to an exciting Senior Credit Controller position in which they can have an immediate impact of the success of this Peterborough based FMCG in the temporary capacity. You will receive a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits.