Finance Manager - Listed Business
Work with the Financial Controller in terms of month-end with detailed Actuals reporting, variance analysis,
budgeting and trend analysis.
Global business with a fantastic reputation in Surrey.
- Partner with the Financial, Planning and Analysis department and the wider business to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Maintain the business unit balance sheet reconciliations.
- Create cost, sales and other revenue and financial performance reports as required.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly sales tax returns
- Deal with taxation matters via liaison with local profession advisors and internal tax manager.
- Assistance to auditors with the annual interim and final group and statutory audit.
- Statutory Financial Statements preparation in line with IFRS / FRS 102.
- Intercompany invoicing and reconciliation.
- Other duties include bank payments / postings.
Manage and develop a team of 4
- Recently qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience in month end close process.
- Experience in preparation of Statutory Financial Statements would be beneficial.
- Any country specific experience helpful, but not essential.
- Any prior exposure to control environment advantageous.
- Intermediate Excel (macros not required, but Pivot tables and vlookups essential).
£50,000 - £57,000