This development accountant will be fully responsible for providing capital and development accounting services for the company, alongside partnering with senior management to ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
My client is a leader in the property and housing industry in Barnet and needs someone responsible for ensuring financial controls are in place. They are looking for an individual who has experience within the property and housing sector ideally who has managed the financials for projects under construction and maintaining the capital accounting processes within the group of companies.
Key responsibilities for the development accountant include:
- Implementing and maintaining accounting processes
- Ensure costs are all accounted for
- Fully responsible for preparing full sets of management accounts
- Reconciliation of the inter-company accounts
- VAT returns
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements
- Financial modelling for new developments
- Business partnering with project managers to highlight any cashflow issues
- Monthly reporting on costs and variances
- Budgeting and forecasting
An outgoing individual who has had experience with preparing full sets of management accounts, ideally within the property and housing sector. Will be in the final stages of their accounting exams and wanting to progress and add value to a company whilst learning new things.
A great role for a Development Accountant to progress within a company, with a great package on offer in a friendly and flexible company in Barnet.