Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner for a well-known animal charity in London.
This organisation is a well-loved and well known organisation focused on the care and protection of animals in London and the UK. They have grown steadily and have some of the best infrastructure in the not-for-profit sector within their corporate services that helps to deliver their mission. They are now looking to progress finance as much as possible to match some of the other "best-in-class" functions and finance business partnering is a key part of this.
- Finance business partnering of budget holders across the organisation and helping them understand key issues, risks and opportunities
- Annual budget setting process alongside the head of finance
- Responsible for influencing financial performance, driving improvement and building relationships between finance and non-finance
- Oversight and delivery of management accountants and strong month end process
- Working across the organisation on ad-hoc projects, financial analysis and modelling
You must be a qualified accountant (either ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have strong management reporting capabilities that can be evidenced through experience. Alongside this you will have first rate analytical skills and the ability to present financial information to senior stakeholders in an engaging manner. Experience of the charity sector is not essential however you must be genuinely excited by the prospect of joining an animal focused not-for-profit.
£45,000 to £55,000 plus benefits