Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a large company in Stockport, they require Credit Controllers. The role will be responsible for the management of your designated accounts to include settling account queries, raising sales invoices, issuing credit notes and the collection of outstanding accounts.
The client is a manufacturing organisation, based in Stockport rapidly expanding!
The key responsibilities for the Credit Controller are:
- Ensure debtors are collected as swiftly and efficiently as possible using various collection methods including letter production and telephone calls.
- Process new account applications, from credit vetting to setting up applications
- Monitor and release held orders ensuring the credit policy is adhered to
- Stop the supply of goods to late paying customers as required
- Ensure that all cash collections are allocated accurately and ledger is kept up to date.
- Dealing with customer queries. Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
To be successful in applying for the Credit Controller you will be:
At least 2 years experience within a Credit Control Role - Essential
- An understanding of payment terms and credit limits - Essential
- Be confident on the phone providing a professional, positive experience to customers
£22-24,000 DOE + Parking + Benefits