Head of Finance
Oversight of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts. Supporting production of long term financial plans.
My client is a large organisation within the housing and property sector based in Berkshire seeking to appoint a temporary Head of Finance to oversee internal changes.
The key responsibilities of the Head of Finance:
- Lead continuous improvement of the finance function through strategic delivery projects
- Work closely with finance partners to deliver the strategic plan
- Co-ordinate production of monthly management accounts, forecasts, budgets and stat accounts (including liaison with external auditors)
- Support production of long term financial plan
- Ensure all internal audit recommendations are implemented
The successful Head of Finance:
- Demonstratable experience overseeing a finance function
- Ability to hit the ground running in a senior finance position
- Experience within the property and housing sector
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
On offer for the candidate will be a generous day rate of £400 - £450 per day, a modern office space located in Berkshire and an opportunity to enhance financial leadership skills within the property and housing sector.