Delivery focused project role within Programmes division of a well known brand
Varied role with both technical, controls & significant business facing elements.
A World-renowned charity taking pride in providing a service freely available to as many people as they can reach. Working 24/7 across the globe to save lives, the charity also has a strong focus on education and development of people's knowledge to empower people to be able to protect themselves.
- Produce and maintain the portfolio plan in Microsoft Project
- Manage and control inputs from each project to the PMO Baseline tool
- Produce and maintain a resource plan for the portfolio
- Support the development and maintenance of the Portfolio level RAIDD (Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Decisions)
- Manage the PMO change control process, ensuring that changes are processed in a timely and effective manner
- Lead the impact assessment of portfolio level change requests providing outputs to the Transformation Portfolio Lead and Head of Business Planning
- Track the status of all projects and programmes within the portfolio, escalating variations from plan to the Transformation Portfolio Lead
- Coordinating monthly reporting from all projects and programmes, ensuring that quality and time criteria are met
- Overall responsibility for the information repository for the portfolio
- Utilise experience to support the development of PMO processes, standards and best practice
- The successful candidate will have demonstrable success within the field of Project Management and preferably PRINCE2 qualified.
- Experience of the full project lifecycle
- Be able to confidently explain themselves and their findings to the Team Lead and approach any ad-hoc tasks with enthusiasm.
- Someone who is highly organised with has a strong attention to detail, who can work effectively on their own initiative and can engage well with others and influence them effectively to deliver what is required.
- Strong capability in the use of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel
Our client is offering the opportunity to join their highly regarded organisation, working within a team who are all driven to help others and an immediate start being offered for the successful candidate.