An brilliant opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a rapidly growing Cambridge based pharmaceuticals business, who are going from strength to strength, with no signs of slowing down. Within the role the Financial Analyst will be an central role to the business, driving decisions through financial analysis and corresponding business partnering with key stakeholders.
A multi-national pharmaceuticals company need a financial analyst to assist with their continuing growth. Based from their Cambridge office, they are able to provide a fast paced and challenging environment which is highly rewarding and can provide the successful financial analyst with numerous progression opportunities.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Driving business decisions through detailed financial planning and analysis
- Business partnering with senior heads in departments across the business
- Production of weekly and monthly reporting packs
- Provide detailed commentary on continuing trends and variances
- Support senior heads with the budgeting process
- Successfully capture the revenue and cost in CognosTM1
- Create and maintain new models in Cognos TM1
- Consistent cost monitoring and analysis
The successful candidate for the role will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified or finalist
- Experienced in a wide number of systems, preferable CognosTM1
- Confident in liaising with senior business heads and driving business decisions
- Experienced in a fast paced and commercial working environment
- Advanced Excel user
- A driven and passionate individual keen on personal and team success
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move to this Cambridge based role within a leading pharmaceuticals company. You will also receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package, which includes study support.