Credit Risk Analyst
A growing Financial Services company based in the heart of Hatfield are seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to manage their Credit, Treasury and Accounts Receivables part of finance. Full time permanent role for a friendly and innovative company.
Salary paying £31k-£35k with excellent benefits, career progression and a friendly working environment. Role will involve Accounts Receivables, risk analysis, reporting and much more.
My client are a fantastic business based in the heart of Hatfield who are in the Financial Services sector. They run accounts for external clients but are seeking a Credit Risk Analyst to work on their external accounts. Full time permanent role with lots of variety.
They are a great employer who value their staff and offer great benefits and career progression. They look to employ hard working and personable people who enjoy working in a team environment.
As a Credit Risk Analyst your duties will include:
- Responsible for conducting credit analysis on large and corporate customers. Reviews typically include large and/or strategic customers.
- Responsible for credit recommendations on cases with exposures of $400,000 upwards
- Makes recommendations/decisions regarding the extension of services.
- Oversees all communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the investigation and analysis of credit risk.
- Monitors customer accounts in order to maximise credit quality and minimise risk and potential loss.
- Prepares and presents credit reviews for approval
- Assigned level of credit approval authority.
- Maintains control over the credit standings of accounts and furnishes information relative to credit inquiries, as appropriate.
- Investigates, reviews and interprets all available sources of credit and financial information including reporting services, credit bureaus, financial statements and management information.
- Monitors customer accounts and portfolios to detect changes that might affect their credit standing.
- Coordinates the relationships between Relationship Managers, internal stakeholders and partners to facilitate the credit approval/portfolio review processes.
- Undertakes customer visits as required
- Provides credit information and references for customers, Relationship Managers, Management, or other agencies as requested.
- Work closely with Fraud, Collections and other business units to minimise risk and potential loss.
- Build strong and positive relationships, share understandings and best practice with other business areas.
- Assist management in ensuring that the Credit Policy is being adhered to by all related parties.
- Undertakes large ad hoc reviews of problem credit cases with additional focus on loss trends as they develop within the portfolio.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of merchants within periodic review cycle
Whats on offer?
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000
- Busy varied role which you can make your own
- Team environment
- Great benefits