Accounts Payable Clerk
A permanent Accounts Payable role has arisen for a global Manufacturing and Production company based in the heart of Hemel Hempstead. Varied role paying a competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000 with great benefits and career progression.
Role is dealing with foreign vendors, coding and processing invoices and dealing with queries. Fast paced and interesting company to work for who value their staff.
My client are a global Manufacturing and Production company who are a private equity backed business. They are looking to grow their EMEA business and are therefore seeking a permanent Accounts Payable Clerk to join them and manage their foreign vendors. They offer a competitive salary, career progression and an excellent benefits package.
- Reporting into a hands on Head of Accounts Payable
- Processing and coding invoices
- Dealing with foreign vendors
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Implementing a new Finance package
- Reconciling oricessed work by veryfying entities
- Verifying vendor accounts
- Reconciling monthly statements and transactions
- Maintain accounting ledgers
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres
- Living local to Hemel
- Ideally a background in a similar role, background in Accounts Payable
- Someone who has an understanding of foreign vendors
- Hard working and confident person
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Experience as an Accounts Payable Clerk
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing global business who value their staff
- Competitive salary of £24,000 - £26,000 with great benefits
- Varied and challenging job role
- Permanent Accounts Payable Clerk role