FS Technology Risk Assurance/IT Audit - Senior
This large accountancy firm is hiring a Technology Risk Auditor to work on Financial Services sector clients in their London office.
There will be opportunities to work on a broad range of projects including advanced data analytics, IT governance, cyber security, technology resilience, IT internal audit, data privacy and social engineering reviews.
Large accountancy firm in London.
We are looking for an individual with strong IT audit capabilities and experience of starting to manage parts of IT audit engagements.
The role of will involve performing both IT general controls, data analytics and transaction process reviews in support of the firm's external, internal audit and advisory engagements.
This will involve the performance of detailed assurance procedures, including:
- The documentation of systems, processes, and controls
- The testing of key controls and documentation of test results
- Scoping and delivering data analytics
- The identification of controls issues and opportunities for process improvement
- Drafting high quality reports.
- CISA qualified (Essential), and a professional qualification in finance such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA desirable.
- Experience of IT general controls and application control reviews in support of external audit engagements for the Financial Services market.
- Experience of auditing applications and solutions specific to the Financial Services industry
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls and relate them to the requirements of a financial audit.
- Strong communication skills
Salary up to £49,000 plus benefits.