Leading automotive business in Milton Keynes looking for a progressive Manufacturing Accountant to join their team!
Our client are a FTSE 250 business and leading automotive provider internationally. A house hold name and leading employers in the Milton Keynes area makes this one of the most desirable jobs currently on the market. An internal promotion has created an exciting opportunity for a progressive Manufacturing accountant to join the team and play a key role moving forward.
Manufacturing Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensuring accurate production of monthly management accounts
- Ownership of Manufacturing KPI's, and Yield analysis, other efficiency tracking
- Leading the project accounting for all live and pipeline projects
- Generation of product costings
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare forecasting and tracking reports on a regular basis
- Producing accurate and insightful project analysis to help drive the success of project performance
- Preparing timely investment analysis which will outline development options and profitability of projects and future projects
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Bank reconciliations
- Production of monthly management accounts and month by month analysis.
- Business partnering with the Director and relevant Project Managers to support in the timely delivery of all projects.
Manufacturing Management Accountant Requirements:
- A university degree would be highly advantageous
- At final stages of ACCA/CIMA
- Knowledge of std costing and reporting
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience in Na-vision major bonus
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
This is one of the most exciting opportunities on the current market and one not to be missed for a progressive studier and Accountant!