Support the delivery of relevant and timely financial planning and analysis information to key internal and external stakeholders.
A large Property & Construction organisation in Bedfordshire
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the Business Plan and Corporate Plan and provide informative analysis, reports and presentations as required.
- To test the Group's capacity for growth and new projects against the financial model
- The responsibility for ensuring the financial model is up to date and all product is tested to reflect any perceived risks
- Stress testing of the business plan against key risks facing the organisation,
- Developing links between budgeting and financial planning to ensure up to date, accurate and relevant information is provided to support effective decision making.
- Prepare financial projections and analysis to support strategic decision making.
The successful applicant must be:
- A Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- High degree of IT literacy in Microsoft Office
- High degree of IT literacy in financial systems
- Extensive experience in producing complex financial analysis and reports
- Able to think analytically and have the ability to communicate effectively and influence other managers and stakeholders
A competitive salary dependent on experience, together with a generous benefits package