Finance Analyst - 12 Month Contract
12 month contract to provide finance support to senior stakeholders across the business on a major integration project.
Role will include management accounting, forecasting, budgeting and business partnering. Good excel skills will be required.
My client are a leading IT infrastructure business with a major base here in Bristol. They are highly acquisitive which has contributed to their considerable growth over a number of years.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing support to Senior Finance Business Partners and the Head of Integration in relation to this major integration project.
- Develop monthly reporting tools to analyse business performance, including the analysis of financial results versus business case.
- Working closely with key stakeholders in maintaining accurate financial models relating to the integration programme.
- Take a hands-on approach working with the financial accounting team to ensure correct month end results particularly around cost control, accruals and management adjustments.
- Detailed review of integration related costs at month end and maintaining an up to date forecast of key cost areas
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycle
- Develop and manage effective relationships with regional stakeholders within the Business and within Finance
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- High degree of numeracy and strong analytical skills
- Strong excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to influence and interact at different levels of management
- Commercially inquisitive
- Ability to prioritise and work well under deadlines
- Able to work in a team environment
- Experience in providing financial analysis support to business units.
This role will pay a competitive salary for a 12 month contract position. There is potential for longer-term opportunities with the business as well.