Group Financial Reporting Accountant
Join a fast paced, ever growing and highly aqcuisitive business with a great culture and excellent progression opportunities. Would suit a technical accountant with an audit/accounts prep background who's looking to make the move from practice into industry.
Our client is an international business who's expansion is due to a high volume of successful acquisitions. They are well known for their fast-paced and great culture.
- Responsible for ensuring acquisition journals are correctly calculated each month
- Responsible for maintenance of certain tables in the Board report
- Responsible for the maintenance of the group's global chart of accounts
- Responsible for the creation of intercompany codes etc.
- Responsible for the creation of the FX report each month
- Ensure goodwill is appropriately reconciled on a monthly basis
- Deputising for the Group consolidation system manager
- In charge of certain deliverables during the year end process and explaining these to auditors
- Responsible for the maintenance of the consolidated phased balance sheet
- Responsible for ensuring hive up and completion consolidation journals are correctly posted and given to the group consolidation system manager to update
- Responsible for setting up new companies and owning and updating the corporate structure chart
- Preparation of non hived subsidiary statutory accounts
Experience of working on consolidations (desirable)
Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively
Experience of monthly reporting (desirable)
Excellent IT skills, including Excel, data mapping
Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - resilience and flexibility is key
Can do attitude
Basic and package