GFF Finance Specialist
The GFF Finance Specialist mainly engages in supporting a defined operational group and communicates with various management levels. He/She acts as the key Finance and Accounting liaison with the Operations team in areas of financial training, general financial statement support, client pricing efforts, General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), internal controls (e.g., revenue recovery, Accounts Receivables [AR], audits, billing adjustments, etc.), forecasting, and annual budgeting. The GFF Finance Specialist reports to the supervisor.
Assists in Business Planning and Forecasting
- Participates in establishing goals to assess the financial impact on the business unit.
- Supports the development and maintenance of planning tools (e.g., Khalix, etc.) and templates to utilize in planning and forecasting.
- Assists in managing the development of capital budgets to ensure effective utilization of financial resources.
- Assists in coordinating planning with Operations to ensure business plans are aligned with operational capabilities.
Assists in Financial Analysis
- Performs variance analysis to provide data for evaluating business results.
- Assists in analyzing trends to identify areas for improving performance.
- Engages in conducting statement category and account analysis to evaluate profitability.
- Responds to ad hoc requests from cross-functional groups to provide analysis.
Assists in Financial Reporting
- Assists in developing and reviewing standard and managerial reports for internal staff to provide information on performance.
- Analyzes and evaluates return-on-investment projections to ensure justification is provided for expenditures.
- Distributes reports to stakeholders to provide information on performance metrics, market trends, and competitive analyses.
- Prepares periodic and ad hoc reports reflecting performance results, gaps, and trend analysis.
Assists in Business Planning Reviews and Committees
- Prepares materials for business planning reviews and committees.
- Participates in business planning reviews to report on financial measures.
Assists in Coaching & Developing Others
- Supports employees’ training needs to produce continuous development plans.
- Provides on-going feedback and support to improve performance.
- University degree holder in Finance & Accounting
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Analytical, strong in planning and organizing, attention to details
- Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Good written & spoken English
- Good team player
- At least 2 years working experience
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.