Assistant Management Accountant
This Assistant Management Accountant role is an exciting opportunity to work with one of worlds leading foreign studies exchange companies based in London's West End. The role requires someone who is looking to grow and progress within the company.
The company based in London's West End, is one of the largest and most respected cultural exchange organisations in the world. They are looking to employ someone who will fit into their friendly and close working environment, and pride themselves on being an international but close company. Due to recent growth, they are looking to expand and grow their Financial Teams.
The role of Assistant Management Accountant, involves:
- Bank account reconciliation
- Banking cash and cheques
- Reconciling secure trading/credit card to bank statements
- Analysing expenditure from campus returns
- Internal control reviews of overseas businesses
- Assist Finance team with year end processing
- Prepare deferred costs and revenue files with supporting evidence
- Documentation for maintenance, legal and professional fees
- Cover for purchase ledger and Accountant
- Liaise with other staff, banks, and departments as required
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have the following:
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience using any of the following: Navision, Hyperion, Cognos Controller, HFM
- Good IT skills must be profficient in Excel
- Experience of multi-currency operations is desirable not essential
An excellent opportunity for the candidate to work with and gain invaluable experience with a growing international company. Study support will also be offered to the successful Assistant Management Accountant.