Assistant Management Accountant
Highly innovative, profitable and expanding SME in Leeds (that has experienced 25% year on year growth for 3 years without exception) have a newly created opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Management Accountant.
You will be supported through ACCA or CIMA and have the opportunity to develop your technical accounting and commercial reporting skills alongside your ongoing study.
You will initially take responsibility for supporting the FC with monthly routines; accruals and prepayments, journals, balance sheet reconciliation, fixed assets, Vat return.
As your knowledge of the business develops over the first 3 – 6 months you will heavily assist with budgeting, forecasting, project accounting, ad hoc commercial analysis and reporting, margin and profit line analysis and system development.
You must have a firm foundation of accounting skills and have completed either AAT or a relevant degree. You will be looking to complete CIMA or ACCA in the next 2 – 3 years.
You will need:
- Previous experience at Assistant Management Accountant level.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and growing entrepreneurial SME.
- Confident communication skills and a professional and outgoing personality.
- Good practical knowledge of Excel.
- A can–do attitude and a keenness to develop and progress.
- A meticulous approach and high attention to detail.