Senior Management Accountant
SF Recruitment are looking for an experienced, fully qualified Management Accountant for a utilities business based in Gloucestershire.
• Producing consolidated Group management accounts and various levels of P&L: subsidiary, business stream, site and cost centre levels.
• Maintenance and control of the nominal ledgers including posting of journals and reconciliation of control accounts, intercompany accounts and consolidation adjustments.
• Management of Management Accountants and Financial Accountants
• Ongoing development of the Sales, ASP and margin reporting, including trend analysis and commentary
• Hold regular Operational Reviews and Cost Centre meetings, feeding back analysis to senior stakeholders
• Oversee cash flow forecasting and monitoring.
• Support the audit reporting process and be a primary contact during on–site audit work
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACMA, CIMA)
• Inclusive and supportive approach to the working environment
• Extensive experience within the Utilities sector
• Strong team working ethic with a desire to support the senior financial management, and to engage with cross–functional teams and projects
• Experience of managing nominal ledger control accounts and the production of Management Accounts for a consolidated group