UK Finance Manager
Key member of the UK finance team supporting both UK entities and European businesses including internal disciplines based in Oxford.
High growth healthcare business in central Oxford with ambitious growth plans within Europe.
- Establish and manage annual financial budgeting process, with input from management team
- Forecasting and review at least quarterly to ensure budgets and targets are on track to meet EBITDA
- Work with leadership team to develop realistic sales budgets in line with business strategy
- Manage cash flow (daily) to ensure sufficient funds are available at all times to pay creditors, staff, costs and expenses
- Manage debtor finance including daily reconciliations, lodging invoice details and reconciling monthly aged debtor balances
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual sales forecasts and review by customer (in conjunction with the Sales Team)
- Prepare and lodge all VAT and taxation (including checking payroll, VAT and any other legal requirements)
- Maintain tight compliance processes to ensure HMRC and Companies House requirements are met
- Complete statutory reporting
- Complete monthly management reports - P&L against budget, balance sheet, sales, debtors
- Manage cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Produce and review monthly cost / margin analysis
- Report on factors influencing business performance and recommend improvements
- Manage month-end reconciliation processes
- Conduct reviews and evaluation of cost reductions
- Manage internal and external audits
- To be a leader in the business, positively motivate team members and represent the business in a way that enhances client perceptions
- Ensure team members are aware of, and adhere to policies and procedures
- Conduct regular feedback and development with direct reports
- Manage disciplinary and performance issues, documenting relevant information
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Extensive experience in team management/development.
- Multi-site experience is an advantage.
- Ambition to take on multi-discipline responsibility.
- Strength in attention to detail and managing complex systems.
£57,500 - £62,500 + benefits