Financial Controller – part time – 25 to 28 hours a week
- Are you seeking part time work?
- Are you a fully qualified CCAB (or eqv) Accountant or finalist?
- Do you have experience in a not for profit, trade association or consulting firm?
If so read on!
Our Client, a trade association are seeking a part time Financial Controller for between 25 to 30 hours a week.
- Prepare annual consolidated financial statements. Liaise with the external auditors
- Produce monthly management accounts and provide insights on the reasons for variances
- Conduct forecasting and annual budget exercises to provide management with expected future financial results
- Manage the credit control function
- Manage the AP function
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Produce returns for HMRC for VAT
To be considered for this role:
- You will a fully qualified CCAB (or evq) Accountant or a finalist
- You will have a proven record as a Financial Controller in a not for profit, trade association or consulting firm
- Experience of developing, implementing and monitoring financial accounting and related systems
- Have experience of recruiting, managing and training staff
The Pro–Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro–Tax, Pro–Legal, Pro–Finance, Pro–HR and Pro–Marketing.