Temporary Property Accountant
Temporary Property Accountant – Glasgow – GBP100–150 Per Day
Would you like the opportunity to work in a busy accounts department based in Glasgow? Do you have previous experience working in accounts or banking? HRC Recruitment have a great opportunity to work with a friendly team on a temporary basis.
Do you have experience in the following?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid numerical skills
- Good problem–solving skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles and regulations pertaining to open ended investment vehicles
- Time management and planning skills
- Computer literacy including spreadsheet skills
- Being responsible, reliable and accountable
- Property fund accounting knowledge or knowledge in property related transactions
- Degree qualified in a relevant subject or equivalent– PQ, QBE
What does your day look like?
- Performing daily property accounting tasks in direct support of net asset value production
- Support in the preparation of interim and year–end financial statements in accordance with all regulations pertaining to the Property Funds and in accordance with client service level agreements
To apply for this role please send your CV to Rebecca McGonigle using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.