Accounts Payable Specialist
This Accounts Payable Specialist role, based in Basingstoke for a leading Financial Services company, sits within the Accounts Payable team and you will take responsibility for all Accounts Payable activities.
Our client based in Basingstoke is a leading Financial Services company who offer fantastic career progression. They are going through a period of sustained growth and are looking to add to their current team.
Accounts Payable Specialist responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring the checking of invoices against the Purchase Order, and that all items have been receipted into stock.
- Responsible for ensuring that approximately 200+ invoices received on a daily basis are processed
- Raising supplier payments
- Raising International and CHAPS payments
- Monitoring/completing monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers regarding queries
- Assisting the Accounts Payable Manager to develop Best practices and team development
The Successful Accounts Payable Specialist:
- Previous experience within an Accounts Payable role
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Integrated System Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confident in communicating with senior figures
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build relationships internally and externally
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work to deadlines
This Accounts Payable Specialist role, based in Basingstoke for a leading Financial Services company, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.