Upstream Finance Analyst
- Support month end closing activities i.e. GL close
- Ensure key datelines are met through extended team for both group and statutory reporting
- Review key reports to monitor performance in accordance with key metrics
- Monitor delivery on global metrics for the Manage Close
- Ensure compliance with all SOX, Key, Non Key and Local Controls
- Analyze key accounts (blackline) to ensure aged balances are appropriately managed
- Manage SOX remediation initiatives and participate in statutory, internal control and system assurance audits.
- Develop continuous strategies to identify process improvement (PI) opportunities
- Sharing of knowledge among the team members to enable all team members to understand overall process flow and how each tasks are related to each other
- Interpretation and understanding of changes in Group policies, and its impact on in-scope activities.
- Update knowledge on latest changes in local accounting and tax, and its impact on current tasks.
- Ensuring team is continuously updated with business change(s) through frequent discussion with corporate/ business finance.
- Continuously identify area to improve the existing processes through additional controls, automated reports & SAP programs, checklists.
- Having to do “hands on” to investigate and troubleshoot issues
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.