As Finance Manager, you will be in a pivotal role within the business, to increase the accuracy of reporting and create robust measures to support the organisations growth strategy. Reporting in to the Group Financial Controller the successful applicant will have a challenging position with 2 direct reports along with frequent interaction with senior members of the management team.
Following a period of sustained growth the client are looking to expand their Finance function capacity with the introduction of a new Finance Manager to the team.
This forward-thinking business operates throughout the UK & abroad and maintains a positive and proactive environment within the Finance function.
- Accurate management of accounting package (full training will be provided)
- Monthly management accounts and year end accounts
- Involvement with budget setting and liaising with senior colleagues
- Maintain good daily routines to ensure the smooth running of the organisation
- Managing a small team
- Liaising with external auditor
- Preparation of VAT return
- Ad-hoc queries and projects
The role will be challenging but it is a great opportunity to shine and have direct input into the Financial Control and Management of this successful and growing group of companies