Accountant Assistant Manager
- Deliver efficient financial activities by adhering to proper policies & procedures, & meetings to ensure that sales operations are well supported.
- Highlight risks with account receivables by providing feedback on individual customers to facilitate proper credit reviews, maintaining credit customer files and order processing is under control.
- Reconcile monthly Bank Collection Accounts and ensure to clear all outstanding items.
- Contribute to the business plan by preparing & reviewing sales & logistics spending budgets to ensure that overall budgets are in line with the management expectations.
- Ensure spending is within budgets by exercising cost control and review of cost centers.