The client is looking for an Experienced accountant to hit the ground running on a 12-month contract basis.
The client is a growing UK based business.
- Production of monthly management accounts in the form of a MA pack including profit and loss account, balance sheet and KPI analysis on business performance.
- Reconciliation of key balance sheet accounts and profit and loss account analysis on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and post month end journals for accruals, prepayments, accrued income, accrued payroll costs, depreciation & amortisation.
- Liaise with auditors in the provision of information for the audit each year.
- Assist in the preparation of the year end statutory financial statements.
- Various ad-hoc projects required by the Finance Manager/Financial Controller.
- Strong performance in numerate A levels/university degree or AAT.
- Be a team player with strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills.
- Good IT skills including intermediate level of use of Excel.
competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme