Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 160 staffs nationwide.
Given our significant growth and development of Tax advisory service, we are seeking a Tax Manager in HCMC Office. The position will be responsible for efficient tax compliant service, tax planning opportunities to clients from various industries.
Join the 18,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 79 countries.
We are searching for candidates who are expected to:
- Team leader in providing various tax compliance, tax advisory, tax health-check, pre-tax audit review, and tax audit support services to clients
- Manage the clients’ portfolio in wide range of industries and work directly with the clients to ensure efficient delivery of tax services to clients
- Represent the clients in working with the competent authorities, where necessary
- Research and recommend opinions and positions on tax issues to tax directors/partners
- Identify leads through existing relationships and exhibit the ability to make appropriate contacts
- Identify areas of engagement efficiency improvement
- Support the team’s business development activities and building long-term relationship with the clients
- Manage, supervise and develop staff and seniors
Candidates for the position of Tax Manager need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Basic qualifications:
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- At least 4 – 5 years of working experience in a tax advisory environment
- Strong understanding and interpretation of accounting, tax and commercial knowledge influencing Vietnamese tax and business transactions
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience working for Big 4 would be an advantage
- Education and Licenses:
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or Foreign Trade;
- ACCA/Vietnamese or foreign CPA is preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please email to the below addresses the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
MAZARS Head OFFICE
Ho Chi Minh Office
10th Floor – Viet Dragon Tower – 141 Nguyen Du – District 1 – Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam
Tel: +84 (28) 38 24 14 93 – Fax: +84 (28) 38 22 87 99
Email Subject: TAX MAN_Full name
Deadline of application: October 30th, 2017
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.