HO CHI MINH & hanoi OFFICE
Following Mazars strong development in Vietnam, we invite candidates with 3-5 years of working experience in Audit & Assurance to apply for our Audit Senior positions in Ho Chi Minh & Hanoi office.
As an Audit Senior, you will form part of a team of professionals in the analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentation for corporate governance and financial reporting for local and international clients from different industries. Besides, the Senior will also lead and manage a team of Assistants.
Presented in Vietnam since 1994, Mazars Vietnam play as an international firm in Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services. We focus on providing added value in financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment with now more than 160 employees. Mazars is now ranked in the top auditing firms and Top one for the accounting outsourcing service sector in Vietnam.
Furthermore, Mazars has been listed in the Top 100 most attractive employers by Universum in years.
Join 20,000 professionals across 86 countries in the world now at Mazars to experience a professional and open environment in our offices.
- Supervise of assignments for local and international clients in diverse industries
- Report to a Manager/Partner
- Work towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
- Be responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each job
- Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing audit assistants and internees
- Involve in firm / department development and marketing initiatives
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting & auditing or equivalent professional qualification (CPA Vietnam, ACCA, CPA Australia and ICAEW)
- Minimum of 3 years in a professional services/corporate environment, working as an audit
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to provide guidance to others
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work with varying types of people
- Possess the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in all aspects of the role
- Must be a team player, yet highly self-driven
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
What’s On Offer
- Competitive salary, additional holidays, regular client contact, excellent training program, genuine work / life balance, international experience
- Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this position, please email following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and academic transcript, application without these documents will not be considered).
MAZARS Ho chi minh OFFICE
Address: 10th - 11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (028) 38-241-493
Email HCM Office: email@example.com
Email Subject: HCM_AUD SEN_Full name
MAZARS Hanoi OFFICE
Address: 17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: (024) 39-361-031
Email Hanoi Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject: HN_AUD SEN_Full name
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.